I often hear about the success of socialism, based on hybrid societies that rely primarily on capitalism to fund their socialism. But I have never heard of a socialist society that didn’t rely in large on capitalism that has been successful. But also beyond that, there are some negative aspects of socialism. I compared Bernie Sanders’ platform to the National Socialists platform of 1920, and there is an incredible similarity between the two. I will paint this out more below, but to start off with, this is the video that I made about Bernie’s platform and the National Socialists platform.
Below I am going to line up the National Socialists program to Bernie Sanders on the issues.
[edit – 11-28-2015 11:44pm]
Now, after you read them. If you just replace the word “Jew” in the National Socialist Program, with “billionaire” then Bernie’s platform lines up almost exactly.
The reason people in Germany hated the Jews, and the reason that Hitler got elected on this terrible platform, is because people resented Jews for being very wealthy and frugal.
Just replace those two words, and you’ll see my point. Both platforms are fascist.
- We demand the unification of all Germans in the Greater Germany on the basis of the people’s right to self-determination.
- We demand equality of rights for the German people in respect to the other nations; abrogation of the peace treaties of Versailles and St. Germain.
- We demand land and territory (colonies) for the sustenance of our people, and colonization for our surplus population.
- Only a member of the race can be a citizen. A member of the race can only be one who is of German blood, without consideration of creed. Consequently no Jew can be a member of the race.
- Whoever has no citizenship is to be able to live in Germany only as a guest, and must be under the authority of legislation for foreigners.
- The right to determine matters concerning administration and law belongs only to the citizen. Therefore we demand that every public office, of any sort whatsoever, whether in the Reich, the county or municipality, be filled only by citizens. We combat the corrupting parliamentary economy, office-holding only according to party inclinations without consideration of character or abilities.
- We demand that the state be charged first with providing the opportunity for a livelihood and way of life for the citizens. If it is impossible to sustain the total population of the State, then the members of foreign nations (non-citizens) are to be expelled from the Reich.
- Any further immigration of non-citizens is to be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans, who have immigrated to Germany since 2 August 1914, be forced immediately to leave the Reich.
- All citizens must have equal rights and obligations.
- The first obligation of every citizen must be to work both spiritually and physically. The activity of individuals is not to counteract the interests of the universality, but must have its result within the framework of the whole for the benefit of all. Consequently we demand:
- Abolition of unearned (work and labour) incomes. Breaking of debt (interest)-slavery.
- In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.
- We demand the nationalisation of all (previous) associated industries (trusts).
- We demand a division of profits of all heavy industries.
- We demand an expansion on a large scale of old age welfare.
- We demand the creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation, immediate communalization of the great warehouses and their being leased at low cost to small firms, the utmost consideration of all small firms in contracts with the State, county or municipality.
- We demand a land reform suitable to our needs, provision of a law for the free expropriation of land for the purposes of public utility, abolition of taxes on land and prevention of all speculation in land.
- We demand struggle without consideration against those whose activity is injurious to the general interest. Common national criminals, usurers, profiteers and so forth are to be punished with death, without consideration of confession or race.
- We demand substitution of a German common law in place of the Roman Law serving a materialistic world-order.
- The state is to be responsible for a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program, to enable every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education and subsequently introduction into leading positions. The plans of instruction of all educational institutions are to conform with the experiences of practical life. The comprehension of the concept of the State must be striven for by the school [Staatsbürgerkunde] as early as the beginning of understanding. We demand the education at the expense of the State of outstanding intellectually gifted children of poor parents without consideration of position or profession.
- The State is to care for the elevating national health by protecting the mother and child, by outlawing child-labor, by the encouragement of physical fitness, by means of the legal establishment of a gymnastic and sport obligation, by the utmost support of all organizations concerned with the physical instruction of the young.
- We demand abolition of the mercenary troops and formation of a national army.
- We demand legal opposition to known lies and their promulgation through the press. In order to enable the provision of a German press, we demand, that: a. All writers and employees of the newspapers appearing in the German language be members of the race; b. Non-German newspapers be required to have the express permission of the State to be published. They may not be printed in the German language; c. Non-Germans are forbidden by law any financial interest in German publications, or any influence on them, and as punishment for violations the closing of such a publication as well as the immediate expulsion from the Reich of the non-German concerned. Publications which are counter to the general good are to be forbidden. We demand legalprosecution of artistic and literary forms which exert a destructive influence on our national life, and the closure of organizations opposing the above made demands.
- We demand freedom of religion for all religious denominations within the state so long as they do not endanger its existence or oppose the moral senses of the Germanic race. The Party as such advocates the standpoint of a positive Christianity without binding itself confessionally to any one denomination. It combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit within and around us, and is convinced that a lasting recovery of our nation can only succeed from within on the framework: The good of the state before the good of the individual.
- For the execution of all of this we demand the formation of a strong central power in the Reich. Unlimited authority of the central parliament over the whole Reich and its organizations in general. The forming of state and profession chambers for the execution of the laws made by the Reich within the various states of the confederation. The leaders of the Party promise, if necessary by sacrificing their own lives, to support by the execution of the points set forth above without consideration.
Click here for 14 full quotes on Budget & Economy
- Almost all new wealth goes to the top 1%. (Oct 2015)
- Economic justice: Address root causes of economic inequality. (Sep 2015)
- Break up large banks; add fees for high-risk investments. (Apr 2015)
- We’ve transferred trillions from middle class to the top 1%. (Apr 2015)
- Comprehensive 12-step agenda for moving America forward. (Jan 2015)
- Dairy price fluctuations help no one but speculators. (Oct 2012)
- Voted YES on $192B additional anti-recession stimulus spending. (Jul 2009)
- Voted YES on modifying bankruptcy rules to avoid mortgage foreclosures. (May 2009)
- Voted YES on additional $825 billion for economic recovery package. (Feb 2009)
- Voted YES on $60B stimulus package for jobs, infrastructure, & energy. (Sep 2008)
- Voted NO on paying down federal debt by rating programs’ effectiveness. (Mar 2007)
- Voted NO on restricting bankruptcy rules. (Jan 2004)
- More enforcement of mortgage fraud and TARP fraud. (May 2009)
- Ban abusive credit practices & enhance consumer disclosure. (Feb 2009)
- I’m not part of casino capitalism that wrecked our economy. (Oct 2015)
- Fraud is the business model of Wall Street. (Oct 2015)
- Make Wall Street bail out Wall Street; but middle class did. (Oct 2015)
- Fix estate tax so mega-rich pay their fair share. (Sep 2015)
- Wall Street business model is a fraud & led us to recession. (Aug 2015)
- Casino-type capitalism causes devastating problems. (Jul 2015)
- Break up major Wall Street firms. (Mar 2015)
- Worker-owned cooperatives instead of corporate tax breaks. (Mar 2015)
- Bank bailout was socialism for the rich. (Feb 2015)
- Break up the Wall Street giants; they can’t be reformed. (Jan 2015)
- Americans want change: corporations get rich & people don’t. (Sep 2014)
- Crooks on Wall Street started Great Recession & got richer. (Nov 2012)
- Investigate huge dairy processors for anti-trust violations. (Oct 2012)
- Cap deductions for CEO pay; count perks as profit. (Jun 1997)
- In 1980s, wealthiest 1% got 2/3 of all wealth increases. (Jun 1997)
- Stop $31M Pentagon payments for corporate mergers. (Jun 1997)
- The needs of the rich & large corporations are never ignored. (Jun 1997)
- Voted NO on replacing illegal export tax breaks with $140B in new breaks. (Jun 2004)
- Voted NO on Bankruptcy Overhaul requiring partial debt repayment. (Mar 2001)
- Require Code of Conduct for US corporations abroad. (Aug 2001)
- Rated 14% by the US COC, indicating an anti-business voting record. (Dec 2003)
- Expand lending caps for credit unions to small business. (Mar 2012)
- Rated 86% by UFCW, indicating an anti-management/pro-labor record. (May 2012)
- Corporate political spending is not free speech. (Mar 2013)
- 1950s “high school for all” is now “free college for all”. (Oct 2015)
- Replace NCLB standardized testing with holistic approach. (Sep 2015)
- Ok to include mandates and incentives in Common Core. (Sep 2015)
- Vouchers redirect public education dollar to private schools. (Sep 2015)
- Charter schools ok if held to public school standards. (Sep 2015)
- Taught low-income preschoolers through Head Start program. (Sep 2015)
- $18B to fund two years free tuition at state colleges. (Apr 2015)
- College loan repayment is regressive; refinance & forgive. (Apr 2015)
- Quality affordable education, from child care to higher ed. (Mar 2015)
- Make college affordable for everyone. (Jan 2015)
- 1976: produced educational filmstrips on New England history. (Jun 1997)
- Voted YES on additional $10.2B for federal education & HHS projects. (Oct 2007)
- Voted YES on allowing Courts to decide on “God” in Pledge of Allegiance. (Jul 2006)
- Voted YES on $84 million in grants for Black and Hispanic colleges. (Mar 2006)
- Voted NO on allowing school prayer during the War on Terror. (Nov 2001)
- Voted YES on requiring states to test students. (May 2001)
- Voted NO on allowing vouchers in DC schools. (Aug 1998)
- Voted NO on vouchers for private & parochial schools. (Nov 1997)
- Voted NO on giving federal aid only to schools allowing voluntary prayer. (Mar 1994)
- Reduce class size to 18 children in grades 1 to 3. (Mar 2001)
- Rated 83% by the NEA, indicating pro-public education votes. (Dec 2003)
- $25B to renovate or repair elementary schools. (Sep 2011)
- Sponsored extending subsidized federal student loan rates until 2015. (Apr 2013)
- Make employee educational assistance tax-deductible. (Jan 1993)
- Don’t count combat pay against free school lunch. (Mar 2009)
I tried to outline it in my video, but it is faily easy to see, that like Hitler, Bernie’s plan is to “promise people free shit = get elected”
This is another thought on this topic. Does minimum wage achieve it’s intended purpose?